Milroy Amish School Consignment Auction- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
2101 west 900 south
Milroy indiana, 46156
To: 09/01/2018 08:00PM
CONSIGNMENT AUCTION BAKE & QUILT SALE
WE want to have your good clean items to sell!
We have the following, plus much more to be sold!
Horses- Draft & Driving, Ponies, Horse Tack. Shop & Power Equipment, All Types Of Farm Machinery, Trees, Shrubbery, Flowers, Lawn Mowers, New Lawn Furniture, Antiques & Collectables
- QUILTS WILL BE ON DISPLAY 7:30AM.- 9:30AM. — For more information Call Carol 765-259-1224
Accepted Thursday and Friday Prior to Sale 7AM.-7PM.
We will be accepting Horses only no other animals on Saturday until 10AM.
Firearms, No Electrical Kitchen Appliances, No Computers, No Rubber Tires Off Rims, No TV’S., NO SMALL ANIMALS
- WE reserve the right to reject any consignments of little value.
LUNCHSTAND- BAKED GOODS- DONUTS- HOMEMADE ICE CREAM- DELICIOUS FRIED PIES- GRILLED HAMBURGERS- & SAUSAGE WILL BE AVAILABLE.
SALES ORDER 9AM.- – Horse Tack until 12 noon.
Small Items (starting approximately 5 different rings)
10AM.- New Furniture followed by Quilts
2PM- Buggies and Machinery, Furnish Halter & Lead Rope for your horses.
$2.01 to $99.00 = 15%
$99.01 to $499.00 = 10% – over $499=8%
Maximum $200.00 commission per item. Horses $30.00 Consignment Fee.
- ~Payable Morning of Sale, (takes care of commission up to $500.00). Horses selling over $500.00 = 6%.
No Payout on items $2.00 or less.
EVERYTHING SOLD AS IS/WHERE IS. NO SUNDAY PICKUP OF SALE ITEMS PERMITTED.
Directions Milroy Amish School – 2101 West 900 South Milroy Indiana see map.
ALL PROFITS WILL BE DONATED TO OUR SCHOOLS
Auction Contact Number 765.629.2345 or 765.561.9824
- Tap here learn a little more about Milroy and some of its history!
- My World My Town—- Helping you find relevant content within your world!
- Feel free to Register and then “become a member of the Milroy Indiana” page. That way all future events put on by the Amish community in the Milroy area will be coming to you when you check in from time to time, no more searching. Plus we will be adding other similar Amish events from around the region. Tap here to register! after you register and are logged in, come back to the Milroy Indiana page and tap the “become a member” tab.
You must be a member of this organization in order to leave a comment!