Leasing to begin possibly by November. Contact Victoria Dake 812-376-9949. email@example.com DETAILS BELOW:
Southern Indiana Housing and Community Development Corporation (SIHCDC) is excited to announce that construction on Campaign Flats Senior Apartments located at 103 Main Street, formally the Salvation Army Building, is projecting that construction will be complete by October of this year.
• Seven two-bedroom apartments
• Units are for seniors (62 and older)
• Apartments range in size from 879-1023 square feet
• Two units at 40% of area median income ($16,360-$18,720)
• Three units at 50% of area median income ($20,450 – $23,400)
• Two units at 60% of area median income ($24,540 – $28,080)
• Rents will vary by income, but will range from $375 to $485
Rent and income limits subject to change according to federal guidelines.
(Above text copied from the City of Rushville’s Facebook Page)
You must be a member of this organization in order to leave a comment!